Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Morpheus and Neon in The Madtricks

Morpheus is slowly (but surely) going crazy from too much stress and adventure ...
Neon (Mr. Henderson), a wannabe superhero, is called into the screening room.
Overdose of lights has made the room blindingly white. Morpheus is wearing night
shades to cut off the light. Neon who is a fashion freak has his own pair of cool
looking glasses.
Apart from two chairs and one old fashioned TV [one from the 1960s], the room is
pretty much empty. Neon moves closer to Morpheus to take a seat but trips over
the TV cable:
Morpheus: Tumbling down the rabbit hole, eh????
Neon: Can't you wire it up properly?
Morpheus:
They say that I'm losing my wirings ...
Neon: Tell me why I'm here.
Morpheus:
You have the gift, you use the tools very well. What you do is magic.
Neon: We call it as plumbing.
Morpheus: I disagree. Have u seen the matrix, that cool effect of numbers?
Neon:
No
Morpheus:
It is everywhere. I'll show you. Here is a red pill and a blue pill. If you swallow the blue
pill you will skip the reality (he fails to say "quite literally"). If you take the red one you
can see the matrix. Please choose.
Neon driven with excitement picks up the red pill and swallows it.
Trinity dives into the room on one leg balancing two cups of coffee in either hand.
Trinity:
Poor old Morpheus is taking medicine for his short term memory loss now. Did he give
you something? Please don't accept anything from him.
Neon:
I just ate a red pill from him.
Trinity:
OMG!
Morpheus:
Don't worry I know he is the one.
Neon:
I am seeing numbers ... they are falling all around me!
Morpheus:
See I told you ...
Trinity:
!!
Neon: Now I am seeing stars .. they are falling all around me
Morpheus:.
I know I know ... I have always wanted to take the blue pill and see it for myself
Neon:
What the hell? the blue pill?? You told me it's the red one.
Morpheus:
Wait a minute, I forget ... hey Trinity, which one was the matrix pill?
Trinity: As if I know ...
Morpheus:
What shall we do? The Oracle gave me the pills.Should we ask her?
Trinity:
She would have expected YOU to eat it. Not him!
Neon:
I am seeing birds ... they are falling all around me ...
Trinity:
It is not them, you are the one who is falling ...
Neon:
Oh ... Wow ... now I can see the chipset in front of me, is this the matrix? Am I the one?
Trinity:
Somebody call 911, we have a man with his head stuck into the TV!
Morpheus:
Anybody need a blue pill??? I've one spare with me here!
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Ads